Optimizing available spaces. Elimnation of Aisles between Shelves. Admits as many references as road lanes.
- This system is base on the storage by accumulation principle, which enables the highest use of available space in terms of both area and height.
- Drive-in racking is designed for the storage of homogenous products. It accommodates a large number of pallets for each SKU.
- Maximum profitability of the available space (up to 85%).
- Removal of aisles between the ranking.
- Rigorous control of entries and exits.
- It allows as many SKU as loading lanes.
Two management systems are available: the drive-in system, with only one access aisle, and the drive-through system, with access to the load from both sides of the rack.
The system is frequently used in cold stores (refrigeration and freezing) which require maximum use of space for the storage of products in a controlled temperature.