We are actively engaged in supplying a wide array of Long Span Shelving Racks, which are demanded in the marketplace for their high build quality and resilience. These racks are made using the first-rate alloyed metal that is capable of enduring impacts and rust. Owing to their high tensile strength and dimensional stability, we are seeing a huge demand for the shelving racks in the marketplace. Our patrons can approach us to get the complete array of the Long Span Shelving Racks at a cost-effective price.
"An optimum storage system for manual picking according to the 'person-to-goods' principle"
Our RSDS storage system for manual picking of products following the "man-to-product" principle. This longspan shelving is designed for warehouses where goods are deposited and removed manually from shelves. This system also makes optimal use of warehouse height, as the higher levels can be accessed mechanically by devices that lift the operator to required height (stacker cranes or order picking forklift trucks) or via gangways located between shelves.
- Possibility of storing medium to heavy loads.
- Ideal option for different article types and split turnover.
- Adjustable load levels.
- Racks up to 20 m high can be built.
- A wide range of components adaptable to your needs.
- It is also common practice to set up a mixed warehouse of picking and palletizing, where the top of the shelves is used to keep palletized stock reserve and the bottom is intended for picking